|About us > About Hansa Research|
About Hansa Research
Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises. Hansa Research personifies this rather well. Hansa Research was established in 1983, promoted by Mr. R. K. Swamy, the promoter of R K Swamy / BBDO.
Hansa Research is a full service global market research agency conducting market research in 77 countries globally with offices in India and US. It is the ONLY global market research agency headquartered in India. Under the leadership of Mr. Ashok Das, Managing Director, Hansa Research became one of the fastest growing market research agencies in India. In 2006 it was the first Indian market research company to acquire a U.S.-based firm, GCR (formerly called Gartner Custom Research). With research offices across India and the U.S., Hansa Research’s infrastructure is comparable to the best in the industry.
Hansa Research is a full service market research agency specializing in Media, Telecom, Financial Services, Consumer Products and Technology spaces. With an array of packaged and custom options, it draws the best suited talent from within to deliver answers to an enviable list of clients. Employees have been widely regarded as some of the best researchers, field and analysis executives in the country, and Hansa Research is seen as one of the most lively market research companies to work with.
Our flagship offerings include:
- IRS – Indian Readership Survey – the largest continuous survey of the world with over 250,000 respondents annually. IRS is jointly conducted with MRUC.
- BrandScan - Indigenously developed brand tracking studies. Separate forms of the study have been especially designed to cater to the consumer products, media and services industries where critical issues pertaining to the sector are studied specifically
- ACT – Customer & Channel Satisfaction studies
- Empower – Employee satisfaction studies
- IOS – Indian Outdoor Survey, India’s first outdoor multi-city study, jointly conducted with MRUC.