Customer Journey Mapping is a tool, that allows an organisation to map out the Customer Journey across the life cycle, aimed at understanding how the customer interacts & experiences the Brand. It reveals Customer Motivation, Expectations and Moments of Truth at each interaction point. These insights can be used for identifying opportunities for delight or improvement by minimising friction, leading to higher acquisition and retention.
- Provides with an outside – inside perspective
- Identifies customer needs & expectations (basis within as well as outside industry)
- Identifies gaps at different stages (Expectation – Experience) in the customer life cycle
- Helps understand omni-channel experience: Customer’s experience at each touchpoint across multiple channels
- Identifies Customer Experience priorities to correct or remove or change processes to optimise experience and strengthen customer loyalty